The BG-Sentinel incorporates patented technology and catches the various mosquitoes species all over the world. This is portable/collapsible trap that can be carried around as you move.
• The yellow fever mosquito, also known as the dengue mosquito, Aedes aegypti and the Asian tiger mosquito Aedes albopictus (no CO2 as attractant required),
• Culex quinquefasciatus (no CO2 as attractant required),
• Various other Culex species from the Culex pipiens complex (CO2 as attractant required),
• A wide range of Culicinae and Anophelinae species (CO2 as attractant required),
• Floodwater mosquitoes (CO2 as attractant required) and
• Other hematophagous insects such as black flies (Simuliidae), stable flies (Stomoxys), biting midges (Ceratopogonidae), and new world sand flies (Phlebotominae) (CO2 as attractant required),
CO2, lure and UV-light can be added as attractants to the trap as necessary.The trap is an important tool for scientists, healthcare professionals and mosquito control specialists. Numerous independent scientific studies have been conducted with the BG-Sentinel all over the world, and it has been successfully proven to be the most effective mosquito trap on the market. For an extensive list of all the publications on the BG-Sentinel, please follow the link „Our scientists‘ literature list“ on our website at www.bg-sentinel.com .
We are continuously developing the quality of our traps and in late 2015 we will offer you an improved version of the BG-Sentinel with many new features.